I am going through serious Dunder Mifflin withdrawal. Or should I say withrawal from Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc., a division of Sabre? Perhaps it is my enthusiasm for the new Season of Breaking Bad on AMC that is fueling my thirst for new episodes. Could I have "withdrawal" on the brain reminiscent of Jesse Pinkman's newfound sobriety from meth(OK, it's a stretch)?
In any case, can we please get new episodes of the Scranton gang this week? I did enjoy the rerun of "Scott's Tots" but we need another bone. Preferably a meaty one, basted with a glass of Stanley's red wine, marinated with Kevin's famous chili and served with a side of Dwight's deer jerky.
It's bad enough that we were cheated out of a full season during the strike, if you add in the hiatus during the Olympics, it compounds our suffering. I did enjoy the Winter Games but perhaps a play by play analysis from Creed, who supposedly commutes from Canada when not sleeping under his desk during the week, would have tided me over.
Personally, I am dying to see the fallout from the ill conceived co-parenting contract between Dwight and Angela. Co-parenting, much like Co-managing, has its complications, as we have seen.
Ah so. At least I have Breaking Bad on Sunday to look forward too. Speaking of, I have almost finished my post on the "Green Light" episode, which should be up in a day or so.
That's what she said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment