Friday, October 22, 2010

Enter For a Chance to Win a $75 Sears Gift Card

Visit Sensible Cents for a chance to win a $75 Sears Gift Card!

I have loved shopping at Sears as long as I remember. When I was a child one of my earliest memories was visiting Santa at Sears and taking pictures.

Later in life I was reintroduced to Sears to Sears by my DH, who is enamored of their tool and home repair section. It's a good thing that Sears carries such stylish and fashionable clothing for me to browse, or else I would die of boredom while dh has a field day with Craftsman and Goodyear!

In summary, Sears is a reliable favorite that should be rediscovered. You might be pleasantly surprised! If you would like a chance at winning a $75 gift card to Sears, visit here:

http://sensiblecents.com/2010/10/win-75-from-sears/


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment