It isn't often that I feel compelled to write about a blog that I frequent. However, I feel that Gina's Kokopelli deserves a post of its own.
Months ago I entered a contest at her blog. A week, then two weeks, and then 6 weeks passed, and I had yet to receive my prize.
I patiently waited, until finally I felt that I had to contact Gina for an update.
I was recieved a response within the same day. She promised to get back to me with an update.
She emailed me back and let me know that she had spoken to the sponsor and that the prize was forthcoming.
A month passed and I still hadn't received my prize. I had a dreaded feeling that it might never arrive.
I contacted Gina again, and she was surprised that I hadn't received it yet. She said she'd contact the sponsor again, and that some way or another, she would make sure I received it.
Thankfully, this time I received it within a week of our last correspondence.
Gina was a pleasure to speak with. I cannot express how much it means to blog enthusiasts when a blogger cares enough about their readers to respond to their concerns promptly and politely.
Unfortunately I have had the unpleasant experience of winning a prize and then being ignored by the blogger when I ask about the whereabouts of the prize. Thankfully, Gina DOES NOT fall into this category at all!
I also like that Gina will post "hot" deals and coupons, but she doesn't oversaturate her blog with posts. She seems to pick and choose the best ones. If I encounter a blog with to many posts that I can not quickly visually scan, I'm more prone to skip it. I just don't have the time to go though daily feeds with multiple posts per day.
For those of you that live in CT, and are new to couponing, Gina teaches a class on how to coupon. In this ecomomy, learning to coupon is a must for any budget conscious family.
In summary, Gina's Kokopelli blog is a great resource for anyone who loves to enter blog contests, and find the best deals on anything from Kindle Books to cereal.
You can visit her here at:
ginaskokopelli.com/
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment