Out of curiosity, I recently entered contests for a free thirty minute phone reading with psychic Cynthia Ann.
I had received a reading years ago, but questioned its authenticity. It seemed rather generic and in the end, provided only a modicum of clarity.
I was delighted to find out I won a reading with Cynthia Ann. I approached my reading with an open mind. When I told friends about the reading, some suggested I try to trick her by giving her false information, so as to catch her advising me incorrectly. However, I wasn't interested in spending the entire half hour trying to "trip her" up.
I was going to listen to what she had to say, and making a judgement call later.
I called her at the appointed time and she immediately launched into what she felt was was a recurrent concern in my life. I was amazed that she was able to pinpoint what was bothering me. I was almost speechless.
Though I wanted to reading to then focus on that concern, she then veered the conversation to a friendship in my life. She said that this person was causing stress and strife, and that I needed to move on.
I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I hadn't even been thinking of this person, and Cynthia kept interjecting that allowing this person to dominate my thoughts and energy was draining me and keeping me away from my potential.
Though I didn't want to speak about this, I knew in my heart that it was true. It was a feeling that I was trying to suppress for a long time, due to feelings of obligation and guilt.
The reading went by so quickly, it seemed as though we'd only spoken for a few moments. Yet in that brief span of time, I'd obtained such a feeling of lightness, hope and clarity. Though some of her insights seemed less than positive, she delivered them with such compassion and understanding.
In summary, I highly suggest that Cynthia Ann's services for anyone that is looking for guidance.
If you'd like to contact her, you can visit her here:
www.askpsychiccynthiaann.com/
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment